We can go outside to recreate but miss the connection altogether. The purpose of the human life is to merge with the One-ness, that is the invisible root of interconnectedness. When nature is approached with humility and openness, its pure state is received. True Nature does not throw up any resistance, any imperfections, any illusions. It is an expression of the raw state of the universe, which is always true.
There are so many benefits to abiding in nature in this simple way. Here is a simple list to contemplate. What resonates with you?
- Energetic aliveness.
- Mental clarity.
- Enhanced intuitive abilities.
- Humility and a true sense of vulnerability.
- Reverence and gratitude, and a sense of oneness with ‘other’ life forms.
- Improved social responsiveness and compassion for others’ suffering and joyful experiences.
- Deeper sense of purpose in the simplicity of life.
- Greater access to spontaneous, natural healing.
- Unity with the gifts of others, teachings from humility.
- Natural re-alignment with your original instructions.
- Inspiration of life force and Motivation to carry out unique passions and creativity.
- Movement to care and empathy for all beings and the earth.
- Increased physical strength, flexibility and circulation of blood and oxygen through the entire body and brain.
So what’s stopping you from exploring nature in a bigger way? Can you make a list of all the reasons stopping you from expanding your edges in nature, and then simply light it on fire? Your true nature is to expand into the fullness of awareness, so just trusting in this. Whatever is being noticed, is in fact your edge. So notice it fully and you will dissolve those boundaries to find yourself free to be yourself in Nature, as Nature. There you may find yourself dancing outside in a very Big way.